Info for Electricians

All wiring must be done by a qualified electrician. When completed you should request your electrical certificate.
You will need an electrical certificate if you file a warranty claim related to motors or switches with us.

AC Hard Wired

Glass/Dome Switch

AC Hard Wired

LED Switch


AC Wireless

AC Hard Wired

Key Switch