Increases Your Security
Over 250,000 burglaries are committed against Australians every year. Don't leave it too late to secure your home from intruders!
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics (2015)
Decreases Energy Costs
In the ten years prior to June 2013, household electricity prices increased 72%. In addition, household gas prices increased 54%. Our roller shutters can save up to 40% on home energy costs!
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics (2014)
Protects Your Home
Fire authorities in all Australian states recommend shutters to "protect your windows from debris" and the associated heat risks to your windows.
Source: CFA Planning For Bushfire, (2009)
Reduces Your Risks
Insured losses from natural disasters (e.g. hail, bushfires, cyclones) have increased at an annual rate of $32million per year since 1967. Keep your home safe with roller shutters!
Source: Insurance Council of Australia (2014)
Don't go for labour-intense or high maintenance solutions like blinds, awnings, and curtains. Our roller shutters will provide your home with functionality and control that alternative products just cannot match. You have the opportunity to operate your home's security, privacy and climate with the push of a button!
Strong Aluminium Slats
Our window roller shutters are designed to last, with lightweight aluminium slats that are coated in durable enamel. This is a window covering solution that provides benefits for years to come. Improve your home's security and protection with roller shutters from EzyFit Roller Shutters.
Secure Locking Mechanism
The EzyFit Roller Shutters utilise an innovative locking mechanism that is far superior than competitors' products. When your roller shutters are in the closed position, the automatic locking system will keep your shutter in place. This automatic, anti-lift locking system effectively prevents intruders from opening or lifting your roller shutters; keeping your home safe and secure.
- Minimal privacy for your home
- No heat or cold insulation
- Cannot block out light or noise
- Inconvenient and laborious operation
- Poor lifespan in wet conditions
- Ineffective temperature control
- Expensive and regular cleaning
- Minimal benefit to home security
- Numerous track system problems
- Involve labour-intense operation
- Minimal benefit to light control
- Require regular cleaning and dusting
Reduces Energy Costs
- Decreases energy costs by 40%
- Up to 15°C cooler in summer
- Up to 15°C warmer in winter
- Effective protection for your home
- Internal, automatic control
- No issues with condensation
- Allows control of exterior sound
- Minimises exterior glare and light
- Increases fire resistance
- Improves storm protection
- Decreases external noise
- Improves privacy for your home
1. DIY Roller Shutters
- Avoid the hassle of booking an installation
- Save money on installation costs
- Control the quality of your work
Our roller shutters have been specially designed for a quick and easy installation. They even come in roll-form packaging to ensure a simple installation process.
2. Installed Roller Shutters
- Don't have the time to install your roller shutters?
- Need professional assistance for your install?
- Unable to find a local roller shutter installer?
We are happy to organise the installation process for you. Simply fill out your relevant details and one of our friendly support staff will be in touch.